May is national bike month and this Thursday San Francisco celebrates the 20th anniversary of Bike to Work Day. Thousands of people will be rolling to work that day and to help all bikers out in their commutes we’re excited to announce the pre-order of our new Rickshaw Duo Pannier, perfect for everyday commuting and handmade right here in San Francisco.
This new duo pannier is the most stylish and functional you’ll find on the market and is designed by Rickshaw Bagworks, a local San Francisco company who has been producing superb quality, handmade messenger bags and more for over six years. Customize the flap of this duo pannier in five snappy houndstooth fabrics crafted in the USA from recycled bottles in colors specifically chosen to compliment PUBLIC’s new 2014 color lineup. And if you’re into matching, snag a color-coordinating houndstooth Metro Tote (or two) designed specifically to be used with the duo pannier.
Little details are what set the Rickshaw Duo Pannier apart from the rest:
- Simple and sturdy velcro tabs make for easy attachment and removal of the pannier from the back rack.
- A removable shoulder strap is included for carrying the bag into the office or around the farmers market.
- Load this pannier with up to two bags of full groceries and cinch them in tight with a drawstring closure underneath the top flap.
- Smartly located snaps allow for pannier straps to be snapped into place so they don’t fly around.
- Empty panniers can be neatly folded and snapped closed.
- Interior is supported by a heavy-duty plastic frame, so bag does not slouch and can support a heavy load.
- Webbing loops are provided for attachment of rear safety flashers on both sides.
Pre-order our new Rickshaw Duo Pannier today for $249.
New Rickshaw Metro Tote
Keep the interior of your pannier extra-organized with our matching Rickshaw Metro Tote. This tote comes in the same unique houndstooth fabrics as the flap of the pannier and was designed specifically for use inside the duo pannier.