If you have a bike, you have the makings for a great costume. We found some hilarious and creative examples of people who incorporated their bikes into their Halloween costumes with total success.
1. Inspired by the 2014 Burning Man theme Caravansary, we had an artist friend of ours transform a PUBLIC bike into a desert-worthy camel.
2. You’ve heard of the Headless Horseman, right? Change up the myth by transforming into the Headless Biker.
3. 3…2…1…blast off on your rocket-powered bike. Transportation to and from your Halloween destinations is a breeze.
4. All you need is a red hoodie, a front basket and a cardboard cut-out of your favorite alien.
5. If you loved the Neverending Story, then this is the bike costume for you.
6. Transform your bike into a four speed: Walk, trot, cantor or gallop.
7. A grey suit, bow tie and red bike are all that’s required for this classic Pee Wee Herman costume.
8. Make a political statement like these Latvian cyclists. Erect a bamboo structure in the shape of a car and wear it while you ride to demonstrate how much more space cars take up versus bikes.
9. Eschew candy in favor of pac-bites and make sure you go everywhere in a maze-like fashion on your Pac Bike.