We’re excited to announce that starting on February 10th you’ll be able to see a PUBLIC bike in the windows of 24 top Gap stores around the US and Canada as part of Gap’s Khaki promotion.
You’ll also see our green PUBLIC A7 intricately laid out in a visual display in the Men’s department of every Gap around the country.
Rest assured when you order a PUBLIC bike using our Ready to Ride assembly and delivery option, your bike will arrive at your door 99% assembled – not in pieces as depicted in the Gap display. The cool, useful PUBLIC orange tools come with every Ready to Ride box to help with the final touches of your bike assembly.
We’re really proud of our growing partnership with Gap, which started with a pop-up shop in Gap’s flagship store in San Francisco. Over time if we become a nationally recognized brand based in San Francisco, like Gap has done, we will have achieved our mission to increase the number of people who get around by bicycle in the United States.
You’ll see our bikes in the following Gap locations. If you happen to visit one of these Gap stores, please email us a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a photo to our PUBLIC Facebook page.
- Valley Fair in Santa Clara, CA
- Flood Building in San Francisco, CA
- Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, CA
- Grove at Farmers Market in Los Angeles, CA
- Houston Galleria in Houston, TX
- Michigan Avenue in Chicago, IL
- Rosevelt Field Center in Garden City, NJ
- Short Hills in Short Hills, NJ
- 34th & Broadway, NY
- 17th & 5th Avenue, NY
- Northpark Center in Dallas, TX
- Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, FL
- Mall at Millenia in Orlando, FL
- 59th & Lexington in New York City, NY
- 42nd & Broadway in New York City, NY
- 85th & 3rd in New York City, NY
- 48th & 6th Avenue in New York City, NY
- 42nd & 3rd in New York City, NY
- Lincoln Square in New York City, NY
- 54th & 5th in New York City, NY
- Chinook in Calgary
- Toronto Eaton Centre in Toronto
- Bloor Street in Toronto
- Montreal Eaton Centre in Montreal